With much deliberation, APGA has decided to transition this year's conference to a virtual event to ensure the health and safety of our members and the communities they serve. We hope you will join us at 10 a.m. - noon ET Wednesdays and Thursdays during April 28-May 6 for the 2021 Marketing & Policy Conference!
The 2021 Marketing & Policy Conference will feature sessions on:
- Winter Storm Uri’s Impact on Energy Policy
- What Clean Energy Efforts is Congress working on?
- 2020 Marketing & Sales Award Winners
- The Latest Innovation Update from the Gas Technology Institute (GTI)
- Natural Gas Genius Marketing Campaign Update
- Finding Your Voice
- Policy Perspectives on Hydrogen and Renewable Natural Gas
The APGA Marketing & Sales Trends & Training Conference (MSTTC) has combined with the Policy & Technology Conference to create the new APGA Marketing & Policy Conference. This event gives attendees insight on the benefits of the end-use of natural gas in their communities as well as presentations on the policy and politics affecting the natural gas end-use market. The APGA Marketing & Policy Conference is now an annual event focusing on how to communicate the benefits of natural gas to customers and policymakers alike.
This conference ran concurrently in April with the Gas Supply Conference, which focused on current market changes and challenges of natural gas supply.