Removed the slides pertaining to the finalized Plastic Pipe Rule.
- Changes to the estimated timeline for publication of the Gas Transmission Final Rule.
- Estimated publication of the first Gas Transmission Rule extended to reflect where it currently is in the timeline.
- Updated to reflect the publication of the Plastic Pipe Final Rule
- Clarified that the OQ Final Rule is delayed during this administration.
- Class Location Changes: A slide dedicated to the ANPRM
- Updated timelines based upon PHMSA’s August Significant Rulemaking Report
- The Plastic Pipe Rule has moved to the next step in the finalization process. It is now being reviewed by the Office of Management & Budget for a cost/benefit analysis.
- Where applicable, the table showing anticipated publication dates was updated using the “2018 Spring Agency Rule List” from PHMSA.
- Removed information pertaining to the Expanded Use of EFVs Final Rule
- Farm Taps: Additional Note on advocacy actions
- Some estimated dates have been tweaked.
- The Safety of Gas Transmission & Gathering Lines Rule will be broken into 3 Final Rules:
1. Transmission requirements related ...
© 2017 American Public Gas Association
201 Massachusetts Avenue NE, Suite C-4, Washington, DC 20002
Tel 202.464.2742 | 800.927.4204
All rights reserved
Site Designed by eConverse Social Media and Powered by Higher Logic